
I swear this kid keeps on getting cuter every day, and my oh my has he been growing by the minute. I was reading over all my blog posts and in almost everyone I swear I say, EVERYTIME, I can't believe how big he is lol, but it is so true.
He has sure become little mr. independent, and best of all mommy's little helper.
He wants to help me with almost everything.
Changing laundry loads, he LOVES.
And while making his sippy he insists on opening, closing the microwave, and putting on the lid.
He has officially started walking, and he wears the biggest smile on his face while he walks because he is so proud of himself, and so is his mama!
He loves any type of phone. He likes to hold it to his ear and pretend he's talking to someone.
He is a GREAT climber, climbing on anything he can. His favorite is to climb into his jumper, he thinks he is so clever..
As mentioned before he loves the bathtub, so now that he "climbs" he is ALWAYS in the bathtub, water or no water. He climbs on in and plays with his toys.
His most famous words, "what is that?" meaning where, what, who? He is always pointing saying, "What is that?" In the most cutest voice ever, definitely my favorite of all time.
He has this great new "O" face that he makes when he is excited, or when it's a "Oh No" moment.

He is OBSESSED with iPads, iPhones. He thinks he owns them. I can never get on the iPad if he is in the room because he thinks he has to come and take over. And funny thing is he totally knows how to use it. He carefully uses his pointer finger to open up all of his favorite talking apps, and even funnier talks to them, and thinks it's so funny to hear them talk back. His most favorite thing to do on the iPad, iPhone, is touch the home button, which then he responds to his "OH NO" face ^ (picture above).
He loves his t.v. shows. If I'm watching a show, he will bring me the remote, meaning he wants me to change it to Nick Jr..
He is getting really good at letting me know what he wants. He points and lets me know if I'm hot or cold.
He has also mastered the art of throwing a fit.
He doesn't do so good with sharing. If he wants something, he wants it, and he'll do whatever he needs to get it, push, shove, or throw a fit. Mom isn't happy about this and trying to figure out what's the best way to handle the situation, so any suggestions would help :) .
He is completely off the bottle and has been for sometime now. Strictly sippys. I am so lucky he is so good at transition. He hasn't given me a hard time weaning him off anything. But I should probably bite my tongue, because I'm sure the binky will be a WHOLE other story. I'm actually terrified for that day to come.
One of my favorite things he is doing right now is, whenever Beau or I leave the house, he walks to the big window in our front room and stares out while we drive away. Melts my heart every time. Makes me want to come right back into the house and eat him up.
He is super ticklish, and loves being tickled.
He also loves tickle scratches. He will just lay and let me scratch him. Just like his Dad.
He loves his nana and papa Wall, and his papa and grammy Flowers. Every time he see's them he leaps out of my arms into theirs. I love that he does good being with others. He has never really had any separation anxiety, and thinks it's a treat to get babysat.
He is great at blowing kisses, and saying bye. I think it has to do with he loves going "Bye Bye". Whenever I say wanna go Bye? He heads straight for the door.
He loves my keys, and always asks for them, he then walks to the door and tries to put them in the doorknob.
He loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I am so lucky he hasn't had any allergies to any foods, so far.
He loves his aunties, and cousins.
and pretty much he just loves. He is FULL of love, and he makes me full of love.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!! I think you just described Mack! Crazy our little boys are so much alike he even does the O face but it is Mack's "silly face" Noah is seriously the cutest boy!!
This is Taisha not JJ
OHH! I just love him! I hate that he is growing up.. :(
Post a Comment