Noah got to meet chickens, a goose, horses, and sheep. He wasn't so sure what to think of the horse. He was definitely keeping his distance. It ended up being a great night and was perfect to help sink in the Fall.




AND on another note, Sunday Oct the 23rd, Noah took his first 2 steps ALL by himself! I am so proud, and even better Grammy got it on camera. I know it looks like I'm holding onto him, but I'm not I swear :) ... He has been standing up on his own for a while now, but just hasn't been daring enough to take actual steps. I am in no rush to get him walking, but I was so happy for him. It's so weird to think my baby will be walking soon. So sad they grow up so fast..
1 comment:
Whaaat? How FUN is that pumpkin patch?
And I'm loving the pictures! You guys are such an adorable family!
Post a Comment