Lesson learned. If I ever have to give advice to any new time moms, or moms to be, it would be don't get lazy. What I mean by this is, do you ever get lazy while changing your babies diaper and decide to not put their bottoms back on? Well I am guilty of this, and so is Beau, actually Beau NEVER puts Noah's pants/shorts, back on EVER. Well the other night, BEAU changed Noah's diaper and decided to NOT put his p.j. bottoms back on, and tucked him in bed. WELL the next morning, I hear Noah in his room, so I go back to get him and CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT HE WAS DOING? Well, he had pooped, and decided to take off his diaper and get poop EVERYWHERE! NOW, I believe that if he had his bottoms on like he was suppose to, it would have been a little more of a challenge to get his diaper off, maybe like even impossible.? OH MAN, total disaster, and NOT fun cleaning up. Noah didn't even think anything of it. I quickly threw him in the shower, and he was so sad at me wondering what on earth did he do to deserve to have the shower rinsing him off first thing in the morning. Poor dude (more like poor mom) but Mom AND Dad quickly learned that is something we'll never do again. We may have learned the hard way, but we learned. Bottoms on Noah before he goes to bed is now a must.... No more of those incidents please! I am crossing my fingers it will be the last....
So moms, there is a simple way to prevent this, and I suggest doing it :) ..
Good Luck.
1 comment:
bahahahahahahah ok now you are officially welcomed to motherhood! K but really I think I win worst pooping story! Briggs- for one never keeps poo in the diaper like he's suppose to anyway but we were at wal mart just like 3 weeks ago- and I smell this rotten green smell and so of course it was him. I think Oh I better hurry up before it leaks. I look at him and his white shirt is slowly turning more and more brown- Im thinking oh crap ok I just have to check out- ok so my cart was pretty full but I get to the bottom and under the seat thingy and there are my cans- yes you guessed- nasty watery diareah poops all over the tops- me trying to be cool I said oh no I think he spilled his food bahahahahah GROSS! I had to wipe them all off!!!! THE JOYS
Post a Comment