Noah is growing up way too fast. I swear just since his 1st Birthday he's grown SO much. He is constantly learning new things and getting so much more fun along the way.
It has been bittersweet having him grow up so fast, but I must say, he is at such a fun age.
He always has a smile on his face. You can ALWAYS get him to crack one.
He is super shy with strangers, and even family. He takes some warming up.
He has been drinking cows milk.
He weighed 18lbs at his last appointment (a week in a half ago). He has some weight gaining to do.
He measured 30inch long.
He has 4 teeth. 2 top, and 2 bottom.
His favorite time is bath time. ANYTIME someone is in the shower or bath he has to come and try to get in.
His favorite toy right now would have to be his lightning Mcqueen Car his Papa and Nana got for him.
He isn't walking yet, but he can walk around on the back of his car ^, with the help of the handle ..
His most favorite person (besides me:)) would be his Aunt Michelle. She just wins him over every time she is ever down visiting. He jumps out of my arms anytime she is in a room. She is so sweet and loving to him.
He has a new girlfriend Annie, (another post I need to blog). We babysit her, and every time she is here he just loves on her.
He isn't very good at sharing, something we need to work on.
This kid is a disposal. He wants to eat anything and everything. Which is funny, because he is so little.
He's had quite a few pooping accidents in the last month, mom is not so thrilled about. He went to being always constipated, to pooping 2-3 times a Day. Is that normal? I now have some black mail on this kid ;) .
He says, Mama, Da (dog), Dada, Papa, and Baba.
He LOVES dogs.. Grammy's dog Jimmy, is the best ever. He just lets Noah tug on him all he wants. Noah even will give him kisses, something I'm not too thrilled about.
He can show you where his mouth and ears are.
He is such a tough guy. Nearly nothing bothers this kid. He doesn't cry much, unless he's hungry.. Go figure, he must be his Dads kid lol..
He is wearing 12-18months, and some 18-24months.
Names we call him, Boah, Coug, cougie, sunny bunny, POObler, chim chim, Noey, Cherib, is all I can think of right now.
He is the goofiest kid ever, and always has us smiling. He adds so much love, and laughter to this family, and we just love him!.
I just got him his Halloween costume, he is going to be a Dinosaur.! Rawwwr, we will need to teach him that one lol. I can't wait to dress him up.
This year will be his first year going out to Trick or Treat. I got him his very own basket and everything. Now only if we can get him walking before then. I'm not counting on it though, lol. He is the wobbliest kid ever. I think it's because his head is so big haha.
I have a few posts to blog before I get all caught up. Now the trick is just posting....
12 month pics.





Pics we took for his birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment