Saturday, September 3, 2011

almost time.

Everthing I've been collecting has finally been coming together for Noah's Birthday Party. I still have quite a few things to do, but that will have to wait until the we get a little bit closer. I can't believe in just ONE week, my baby will be 1 .. He is getting to be such a big boy, and I love it.
Here are a few things I've gathered or made.

His Birthday hat. I added some decor.. I can't wait to put it on his cute little head. I wanted to get a picture of him wearing it, but he is napping. I guess that will have to wait.

I made this cupcake stand. I got all materials from the dollar store, and it cost me a whopping $5. I think it turned out great :) I'm still contemplating on making another one or not.?

I scored this popcorn box at the D.I. It cost me $1... I was so happy I found it. Pretty lucky if you ask me.


Didn't Noah's Birthday invitation turn out adorable? A BIG thanks to my sister Errin, she helped design it.. Love you sister.


The back of his invitation. You can't leave out a picture of the Birthday Boy!


I got a lot of almost everything from etsy. Straws, cupcake liners, and popcorn bags. And I got the red and white stripped fabric from Ikea! SCORE! Love that place.


And you can't have a circus without clown noses.


I am so excited everything is finally coming together. This time next week we'll be celebrating. Can't wait!