Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Fair.

Last weekend we all went to the County Fair, except Beau, he had to work. It was Noah's first time at the fair, and let's just say he wasn't overly excited about anything. He did stick it out though, which I was happy for. Noah couldn't really ride too many rides, but I did take him on one. He thought it was alright.
I'm glad we all went though. It was a lot of fun to just hang out and be with the Family. I think my parents had more fun than all of us, lol they went on rides I didn't even think twice about going on. They were troopers for sure.


Ali and Noah! Aren't they the cutest.?. I sure think so.. Haha Ali right after this picture was taken, says, "I can't hold him any longer".. Haha

Noah's first and only ride at the fair. The only other ride he took was in his stroller. I love him.

Pappa and Noah hanging out while we were all on the Ferris Wheel.

My cute little buggy.. He now has 3 teeth. such a big boy!

Momma and son. Love him with all my heart!

Whooooo! Only ride other than the ferris wheel I could stomach.



1 comment:

Errin said...

awe, im so glad we all got to go! it was fun!