EVERYONE either drove a 4wheeler or rode a rhino. Even their speed limit signs had speed for atv's right under them. And ALL of the parking lots had more atvs in them than cars. It was quite funny. But I did enjoy every minute of it.
The first night we were there, everyone hopped in the rhinos and drove the "back way", about a 30 minute ride through the mountains, to go get some ice cream. At first I was a little nervous taking Noah and probably had about 2 frantic attacks screaming slow down, oh my gosh, this hill is too big, but I soon got over it. The funnest rides ever, and best part every time Noah got on one, he PASSED out.! Between the vibration and noise from the motor is zonked him. Which was probably good considering it was a little hard for him to take naps, due to so many people and too many things going on. He was afraid he would miss out. Poor kid, but he did have fun.
ANYWAYS, a few run on sentences later back to my story about going to get ice cream. It was the funnest trail ever, and the place we went to "Hoovers" was sooo much fun. Noah had quite a bit of ice cream tooo... Let me just say it was WAY past his bedtime. But we can make exceptions when we aren't at home.
On the ride back it was pretty late and dark, we were just about getting off the mountain and then all of a sudden fireworks just started going off. It was the BEST view I've ever had watching fireworks and better yet the BEST firework show I've ever seen. No one was expecting them because it was Friday night. We all thought they'd be on Saturday, but we were in for a surprise, and I'm so glad it happened when it did. SOOOO fun. Probably one of the most memorable experiences on the trip. Noah woke up right when we stopped, and was fascinated with them, too cute.
Let me just say DUSTIEST ride of my life.
The next Day we all went on another adventure up another mountain. We rode to some waterfalls. It was beautiful. I liked riding, but you got some serious dust residue EVERYWHERE! Once I got back to the house and showered, I didn't want to touch another rhino. I was good :)

just some of the group. Sadly Beau couldn't make it because he had to work.. He definitely missed out.
Once we got back and showered up, we went to the rodeo, it was fun until I got allergies, blah. After the rodeo the town filled up this thing (I don't know what you would call it). But the firetrucks filled it up, and if you were 8 or younger you went in and they released fish. All the kids cought as many fish as they could and got to keep them. It was hilarious, and Ali was even more hilarious. She used her boot to hold the fish. When she got one she freaked out and dropped it with disgust.


Thanks to mamma (Errin) she caught one more and they called it good.

The rest of the time we just ate, enjoyed each others company and played games. One of the games that was a hit, was one that Nate and his girlfriend Ashley brought up, called "washers".

I'm not even going to take time and try to explain the game, but it was a lot of fun..
Ali even lost a tooth in all the fun. She was riding on the rhino and went over a bump and it got knocked out. Hahah she was a little dramatic, but sure excited that the tooth fairy knew to come to Marysvale...;)

1 comment:
haha, love the one of ali and her doller.. so fun! cute post!
Post a Comment