Funny story. At the show I was feeding Noah his puffs to keep him occupied. After which he started freaking out so we left. I drop my mom off home, and Noah falls asleep in the car. We get home, I change Noah into his p.j.'s and feed him before putting him down to bed. While I'm feeding him he opens up his fist and there's a puff just sitting there, like he'd been saving it the whole time. He stops nursing pops it into his mouth, and then goes back to nursing. I had a good little laugh.
Friday, July 1, 2011
little Noah.
Last night we went to Noah's first show. I'm always wanting to take him to shows, but usually can't because it's his bedtime, and he does not do well past his bedtime. So last night Chris Roe, from the Ataries was playing and I thought we'd at least go try and see if it was something we could pull off. *Note, I didn't want to drop him off anywhere to get sat, because he would just be a hard time to whoever was watching him, he will NOT sleep unless it's in his crib. SO my mom, me and Noah went to the show. Well, we lasted about 20 minutes before he started having a melt down, BUT, before the come apart he had fun. And Daddy had fun having Noah at work for a minute too. It was so funny, those ear muffs were squishing his little cheeks together.....



Funny story. At the show I was feeding Noah his puffs to keep him occupied. After which he started freaking out so we left. I drop my mom off home, and Noah falls asleep in the car. We get home, I change Noah into his p.j.'s and feed him before putting him down to bed. While I'm feeding him he opens up his fist and there's a puff just sitting there, like he'd been saving it the whole time. He stops nursing pops it into his mouth, and then goes back to nursing. I had a good little laugh.
Funny story. At the show I was feeding Noah his puffs to keep him occupied. After which he started freaking out so we left. I drop my mom off home, and Noah falls asleep in the car. We get home, I change Noah into his p.j.'s and feed him before putting him down to bed. While I'm feeding him he opens up his fist and there's a puff just sitting there, like he'd been saving it the whole time. He stops nursing pops it into his mouth, and then goes back to nursing. I had a good little laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! That cracked me up!
Post a Comment