The much anticipated Holidays have come and now gone. And now it's time for a New Year!
Which I am looking forward to because I have two cute boys to enjoy it with.
Christmas was a joy! To tell you the truth I wasn't even really looking forward to it,, besides it being Noah's first. Beau and I told each other we weren't going to have one this year, but to my surprise Santa came anyway. Christmas morning I wasn't expecting much, even for Noah, sadly it was hard for me to want to get him anything, because he is still so little to even know what is going on. But Daddy had it handled. I opened up Noah's Christmas present for him (me even not knowing what Santa had brought)... And to mine and Noah's surprise he got a baby einstein Jumper!! Noah was sooo excited lol, but he really does love it. I was so thrilled, it made me not feel so guilty. I was even more thrilled when I opened my surprise, a spa day at Red Mountain Spa! Santa knew exactly what mommy needed! A nice relaxing Day!
We spent the Day with family, Bucky and July were down with their kids, so it was fun to watch all the kids get excited for Christmas. Also, my sister Michelle came down and got to spend Christmas and the New year with us. I loved spending every minute with her that I could. I was sad when she had to leave again but we'll hopefully get to see her again soon.
Beau had to sadly work for New Years Eve, so Shell, Noah, Ali and I went to first night! It was FREEZING, but Ali still had a blast! Afterwards, we spent the evening at my girlfriend Abbi's. I think it was the latest Noah has ever stayed up, but he enjoyed watching his first firework show.
So far this year has been off to a great start. My goals are,
to start working out and get the rest of this baby weight off. (sigh)
I want to start hair school, I know this will be a struggle because I will miss Noah, but I know it's something I want to and need to do!
I want to be the best Mom I can be to Noah!
I'm going to start attending ALL 3 meetings at Church, this is Beau's goal too. :)
I want to start cooking dinner more often, this is something I need to get better at.
and I want us to try and save for a VACATION!!
This year will be so much fun! I am so grateful for my baby boy, he makes me want to live my life the best I can. His 4 month birthday is on Monday!
Which I am looking forward to because I have two cute boys to enjoy it with.
Christmas was a joy! To tell you the truth I wasn't even really looking forward to it,, besides it being Noah's first. Beau and I told each other we weren't going to have one this year, but to my surprise Santa came anyway. Christmas morning I wasn't expecting much, even for Noah, sadly it was hard for me to want to get him anything, because he is still so little to even know what is going on. But Daddy had it handled. I opened up Noah's Christmas present for him (me even not knowing what Santa had brought)... And to mine and Noah's surprise he got a baby einstein Jumper!! Noah was sooo excited lol, but he really does love it. I was so thrilled, it made me not feel so guilty. I was even more thrilled when I opened my surprise, a spa day at Red Mountain Spa! Santa knew exactly what mommy needed! A nice relaxing Day!
We spent the Day with family, Bucky and July were down with their kids, so it was fun to watch all the kids get excited for Christmas. Also, my sister Michelle came down and got to spend Christmas and the New year with us. I loved spending every minute with her that I could. I was sad when she had to leave again but we'll hopefully get to see her again soon.
Beau had to sadly work for New Years Eve, so Shell, Noah, Ali and I went to first night! It was FREEZING, but Ali still had a blast! Afterwards, we spent the evening at my girlfriend Abbi's. I think it was the latest Noah has ever stayed up, but he enjoyed watching his first firework show.
So far this year has been off to a great start. My goals are,
to start working out and get the rest of this baby weight off. (sigh)
I want to start hair school, I know this will be a struggle because I will miss Noah, but I know it's something I want to and need to do!
I want to be the best Mom I can be to Noah!
I'm going to start attending ALL 3 meetings at Church, this is Beau's goal too. :)
I want to start cooking dinner more often, this is something I need to get better at.
and I want us to try and save for a VACATION!!
This year will be so much fun! I am so grateful for my baby boy, he makes me want to live my life the best I can. His 4 month birthday is on Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment