{he has his daddies feet}

Don't these just melt your heart!
I LOVE my little angel. He brings me so much joy!
Everyday I fall in love with him even more, I can't imagine my life without him,
he makes everything so much better.
I know this may sound a little too early saying this, but,, I already can't wait to have another one!
My whole pregnancy I never understood what people were talking about when they said they missed being pregnant.
You feel huge, ugly, hormonal, uncomfortable, and swollen.
It hasn't been up until now, that I can now too say, I miss being pregnant.
Another baby is definitely not in the cards right now, there are a few things I want to accomplish first, like going to school... Isn't it funny how you don't worry about that stuff until you have a child. Geez. What was I thinking? Oh wait I wasn't lol..
Right now I just want to enjoy Noah as much as I can before we bring on another. But when that day comes I will have to come back and read this post because I bet 7,8 months into the pregnancy i'll forget why I ever missed it. :)


4 comments:
haha, I can't wait for you to have another one too! go to school so you can get crackin!
I cant help but say this, Dont cha wish i would have forced you to finish school with me!!??! Get your bum there! Its so rewarding!
I KNOW! I'm thinking hair school though, im applying for a grant!
I rather do hair than go to college. :)
I am so glad I went to hairschool! I love doing hair! It'll be totally worth it when you're done. It's a job that's totally flexible and you can work it around your kids!
Your little family is the cutest!
Post a Comment