Last Sunday my Dad blessed Noah. It was such a spiritual GREAT Day.! We had so many family and friends come and support. It couldn't have gone any better. I also got to hear my husbands testimony, and i'm so thankful to him for sharing it. I LOVE my little family..

I also got set apart on Sunday as well, to be a Beehives Advisor. I'm excited, and nervous at the same time. Excited to get to know everyone in the ward better, and nervous because I feel like I was just barely a young woman myself. But I couldn't be happier with my calling. There are 17 girls in the beehive class so it will be interesting to see how it goes. The girls will have so much fun with Noah.!
Noah went to his 2 Month check up today. He weighed in at 11lbs and 6oz. He is in the 40 percentile of his weight and the 80 percentile in his height. He wears size one diapers and fits into his 3 month old clothes. I just love that he is getting chubbier! Rolls are slowly developing on his arms and legs, JUST LOVE IT!. He is constantly smiling and cooing. He LOVES mornings and diaper changes, they make him smile the most! I love waking up to smiles. Seeing him smile makes everything always SOO much better, a bad day, a negative thought, ANYTHING just leaves my mind when I see his eyes light up and his big grinning face. I think that's one of the best parts of being a mom. He is getting so strong, and everyone is always telling me just how good and calm he is!. I am so blessed and I just love my little Noey!.. <----- One of his new names, Noey (NO-EEE) .. Don't ask.
On another note, I will no longer be watching my cousins during the Day! I feel like I need to soak up as much time with Noah as I can before he gets any older. It's just to hard watching two kids, plus your own, 8 hours a Day! It's hard enough being a first time mom. I want Noah to have my FULL attention.
I think that's all for now, or at least all I can think of for now. I am having so much fun being a mom, it's one of the greatest blessings in the WORLD. And having such a GOOD baby makes it soo much better..
Oh and can't forget Noey's first Halloween. We went Trunk or Treating at my Dad's office at Skywest. Isn't he the cutest little pumpkin you ever did see?
3 comments:
ahh i lub NOEY so mucho!
You have the happiest cutest little family ever! He is adorable!
such cute pictures! I love your dark hair. You will be such an awesome Beehive advisor! And this post makes me want to be a mom!!!!
Post a Comment