Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's ok,

that I don't every get ready anymore, right? Or that my house is a constant mess, right? Or that I have piles and piles of laundry that needs to be done, but seem to never get around to, right? Goodness Laundry and dishes are my worst enemies right now! I have been pumping my milk for Noah, and I just have so many bottles that are constantly needing wash! I do more of Noah's laundry than I do of our own. And all of my days, I sit in my rocking chair, where I feed Noah. I'm a slave! I just keep telling myself, this is just a phase that will soon pass (hopefully).!
So It's a darn good thing that Noah is the cutest little baby EVER, because he makes it ALL worth it! And I wouldn't trade it for anything (most of the time :)). But really I couldn't be happier! I guess it doesn't help that I'm confined in a room, with two other little boys all day, that terrorize (okay their not that bad)! Once I'm done watching them I think I'll finally be able to BREATH again, feel somewhat more normal again, be able to leave the house when I want, exercise, watch whatever t.v. shows that I want, and have time to take a shower, or maybe even get a bite to eat when I want. And i'm sure that was a total run on sentence, so forgive me :) .
Ahhhh just thinking about it makes me lively!.

This little boy has recently discovered how much he likes to try and talk, and oh does it make his mom tickled pink. We just sit and talk like it's nothing new.


I just love love love him! Seeing him learn and discover new things makes me so excited. I can't believe how fast he is growing. He LOVES his dads voice! If Beau is ever in the room talking, he trys so hard to find where it's coming from. I always tell Beau it's not fair! But I guess him being with me, ALL day everyday, makes him take me a little for granted. But that's ok, because I enjoy our time we share together!
Love you Noey!.

3 comments:

Errin said...

ahhh! I laba him!

Tarci Brogly said...

Thanks Ash, I too am loving girls night. It feels so nice to leave the house, and have adult conversation once and a while.

Michelle said...

its totally ok. The laundry and dishes can wait, they will always be there, but the time you have with noah wont, so enjoy it while you can. I miss you guys so so much. I love YOu