Last Saturday Errin and my Mom gave me a baby shower!. It was so exciting, I couldn't believe it was my turn to have a baby shower. You always go to others and think how one day it will be your own, and my time had finally come!. It made things that much more real. Clothes, diapers, blankets, bottles, stroller. I also have so many crafty friends. You couldn't believe how many homemade blankets, carseat covers, feeding cover, burping cloths I got. I love homemade gifts. I (noah) got plenty and am so grateful for everyone who came and supported. Thank you Thank you.
Here are a few pictures. I am HUGE, it was super hot and I was so swollen. I wish I could have got more pictures with friends. But i'm glad I got pictures. A lot of the pictures are random shots of people (thanks mom). There are a whole bunch more, but would take to much time to upload, so if you don't see a picture of yourself i'm sorry..
Once again thanks so much to everyone, especially my sister Errin who made it all happen.














1 comment:
so much fun:) love you ash!
Post a Comment