Today has been a sad sad day, filled with lots of tears. Our 2 sweet dogs went to a new home today. It was probably one of the hardest things i've ever done, but I know it's for the better. A sweet older lady in mesquite took them in. We know they will be so happy, so that makes me feel a lot better about the situation. She lives for dogs, her whole house was a dog palace, food, water, treats, dog beds everywhere. The whole house was theirs to roam. She was so happy to see them, I'm glad she is going to have them to keep her company. She even said they'll help her live longer.! She had 2 dachshunds before that had to be put down because they were so old, she started crying when she told us the story. Right then I knew we were doing the right thing and everything was meant to be.! The best part is we can go visit them whenever we'd like. I just know once Noah is here they won't get as much attention as I'd like for them. And this sweet lady was going to give them more than that. We have so many good memories of them, and i'm so glad i've taken as many pictures as I have in the past. These aren't even half of them, but I thought I'd share. These we're our babies for the last 2 years, and we're always going to have the fondest memories of them. Love you Vito and Girl!...









4 comments:
Ashley you are such a strong girl. I don't think I could ever give Minnie up. but it is for the best now you will have so much more time to spend with the baby. Plus not have to worry about a dirty house and the baby crawling around in it.
I'm glad you found them a good home! See you are already such a great little Mama!!! That is completely selflessness! You are amazing!
ahhh they were cute werent they? ahh those pupplers will be missed.. but i cant wait for noah!
you should send me all the jpegs of your dogs, and let's put together a little doggie book!!! We can even turn it into a story book to someday read to Noah!
Post a Comment