Heres baby Lauren, she is all eyes, I love it .!
Ethan wanted to see the picture everytime when we were done, I thought that was funny.
Aren't they the cutest little bunch..!
The next day was the day of the game, we went to our good friends Sean and Meghans to stay for the evening. The boys got ready and the girls went shopping and got ready for a night out.. :) It was a good time, and best part, my sister got to join in too. It was good to get to be with her as much as I could, since its not much I get to see her! Here are a few pictures we got. Love you all, and Thanks again Sean and Meghan, Bucky and Juls, for letting us stay with you! It was a great time.
5 comments:
wow, lauren is so CUTE!
Oh my gosh those kids are ADORABLE! You could totally pass them off for your own! That was a perfect family photo!
Bucky and Julie are AWESOME baby makers :) Their kids are all so adorable :)
Their kids could pass for yours and beaus its crazy how much they look like you guys! :) Good times!!
Ash, that weekend was so much fun. I loved every minute of it and so love love love spending time with you. Thanks for being the best sister ever. I love You
Post a Comment