This week June is going to a new family! Our great friends Rawdee and Rachel are going to be taking her! We are so happy because this means we will still get to see her often. She has been so much fun to have around the house. She will be greatly missed. She will be the greatest dog.
Names we call June; Juniper, June June, June Bug.
I took these pictures a week ago at Errins house with her baby props :) .. They turned out so cute.




7 comments:
Oh my goodness she is so cute!! Good thing she already found a home or I'd be picking her up tomorrow ;) My husband might not be too excited about that news.
she is so presh!
hahahah thats so cute you put the beanies on her!!! I love the ones with Ali!! they are so cute!!!
Oh I love the one with the flower on her head! She is a cute little dog! Glad she is going to someone that you will still get to see her! Your quite the photographer too!
Aww she is so adorable! I need a pupper! Good thing I'm havin one soon! haha! Love you friend!
Oh so precious. Im sad your giving her away. I want one of your pups next time. Just tell J lo she gets to plan it better. I love You.. Have a beautiful Day. Your the GREATREST Sis...
cute!
Post a Comment