Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Busy busy

This last week has been quite eventful. First, Beau's little brother graduated from Tuachan High. It was an awesome graduation, great performances, and talks. It brought back many memories of my own graduation. I can't believe how fast time flies by. Heres a few pictures of that evening. It was good to see all the family at once.



My sister Michelle came into town for the weekend. It was fun to get to see her since she doesn't live down here anymore. I wish we could have had more time to hang out, but I was glad we got to see eachother. We went to Angels & Demons with the family. It was a really great movie, and afterwards we went to nana's house to play cards. I had a wonderful evening with my family. I wish I would have gotten some pictures.

Last but not least, Memorial day was Linda's birthday. Her and Craig got a room in Mesquite, so we went down for the day to spend time with them. We spent most of the day at the pool, the weather was great. We got to see baby Lauren, I even got to babysit while Bukcy and Julie enjoyed the pool! I LOVED every minute of it. She is so tiny and precious. I can't wait till we have one of our own.
Afterwards, we went out to eat for dinner, and then headed back home so Craig and Linda could enjoy themselves.! Hope you had a great birthday Linda :) We love and appreciate you...!







I love getting to spend time with family, and it always makes it more great when theres an occasion. My moms Birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks! I want to do something special, to let her know how much I appreciate her for everything she does, and has done for me and my family.! I don't think Mothers realize just how much their children will always love and be grateful for everything they do!. There should be a mothers day at least once a week :) .. I love you mom! Any gift ideas???

4 comments:

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

Kyle got laid alot at graduation!! ;) haha Happy birthday to Linda! looks like you all had a great time!

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a great time.. That baby is so cute and looks like she could be yours. Ha... :) It was so great to see you. I wish we could have spent more time too. I miss you ash, and love you to pieces, your the greatest sis in the whole wide world and I would not trade the memories and experiences for anything.. I love and cherish you.... Love Shell.

Yvonne said...

no gift ideas from the store. . . . just come over and let's enjoy each other's company. That is gift enough. You're the best! I love you!

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

Ashley!! It is good to see my old Green Valley friend again. Looks like life is going pretty great for you! I hope you don't mind me checkin up every now and again.