Thursday, May 21, 2009

Big Black





Errin HOPEFULLY, most likely will be getting this dang cute dog.
She brought him by today to meet the dogs, and he is so adorable! Im excited for him to be apart of the family. He loves Ali a lot, he followed her around the whole time they were here!. The other dogs were a little to big to play with him, but he wasn't at all interested in them, which didn't surprise me. kari's dog teddy is the same way when he is here. He just wanted to lay on the grass. Im in love.! Welcome to the family Big Black.

5 comments:

Errin said...

yay! we get to keep hiM!

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

aw cute pics!!! so cute!!!! I MISS HIM :( hahahhahahaha Im glad Errin is keeping him cause if he had to come back to my house i would have had a hard time giving him away again hahaha!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I want hims!!! He is adorable! I want a doggy! I think Peej needs to get me a lil one, like this guy before he leaves for a year!! YESSUM!

LOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE YOU!

The Parks said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest little dog I have ever seen! What kind is it? That kind of makes me want a dog... it would be a lot easier than a kid.... haha!

Jeremy and Amanda said...

OH WOW! I can't wait til I can add a little puppy addition to my little family too!!! YAY for ERRIN!!!