Monday, January 5, 2009

Our baby girl ....




The girl is pregnant everyone!. Any day now she could be expecting, and I am super excited..
She has been so lazy these last couple of weeks, she use to be full of energy and up in your face every second asking for love. Now she only wants a soft blanket to burrow in. I am really nervous for when she goes into labor. I have been reading and reading on signs and what to do when they arrive. I have a very weak stomach so I hope everything will go smoothly, luckily Beau has had dogs his whole life so this is just another day for him, but I can't stop thinking about it, I am super anxious! I can't wait to have little puppies running around, that is when they are the funnest, I am hoping she doesn't have to many. I really am looking forward to getting rid of them!.. So anyone want a puppy let me know and I will put your name on the list :) they are going to be so adorable, and the girl will be the best mama ever!... Hopefully my next post will be the little puppies :) Wish us luck ....

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

You'll make a great delivery mid-wife!
Take lot's of pictures AND video! It will be fun to see them.
Good luck!

Michelle said...

Oh you will do just fine, and then you will be pro.. Good job at reading up on what to expect. Thats very wise. I can't wait to see them either, make sure you get lots of pics. I love You. Your the Greatest.