Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Our Christmas couldn't have been any better! Beau and I both surprised eachother this year! It was awesome! Christmas morning we go up to his parents to open gifts! I walk in and yes its right there with my name on it! I never even would have guessed or imagined at that! Beau did it so secretly! I had no clue! A washer and dryer ?? How did he know what to get me! Oh man he is good! I was so happy he even got a couple of tears out of me!... But only if he knew what he was going to get :) .... The day went on we did our Christmas at his parents and mine! He opened up from Santa (me) just the necessities! Socks, undershirts, jackets, pants! He thought that was it!... But little did he know.. So we went on with our Christmas everyone was done opening all their gifts and we were all just chatting and hanging out when all of a sudden! What was this gift with his name on it, he had not seen yet ??? He thought his Christmas was over!! So shocked he started to unwrap this one last gift,,, I wish I had a picture, we got it on film but wow was he amazed at what he had just saw! If you guys all didn't know my husband is a DIE HARD 49ers fan!,, Anyways yup thats what it was! Two tickets to go see the 49ers last game of the season in San Francisco!... He was so surprised he started to cry~ I knew right then I had accomplished a great Christmas this year! I was so happy it got kept a secret for so long!.. So then we had to go home to pack our bags,,, we had such a great time! San Francisco is an awesome place!... We were very lucky this Christmas! I am so grateful to be married to my bestfriend! I couldn't ask for anything better.. Beau was in heaven the whole time. It was so good to see how excited he got about everything! He was like a little kid all over again!.. So thats how we spent our Christmas weekend was in San Fran!.. When we got back my parents were eager to come help set up our new kitchen table they had got us! We appreciated that a lot! My parents were so kind to come over and help us, even to get us this gift at that! Now my kitchen is all put together new washer dryer and table! Wow am I lucky!.... I just wanted to thank my mom and dad for being the best!.. All that goes to all my friends! Thanks jd and Kari for coming to help install the washer and dryer! We love you guys and are so grateful to have such wonderful friends! That pretty much wraps up our Christmas! I wish all a very Happy New year! Mine and Beau's new years resolution goal is to start going to church :) ...! Wish us luck! Love you all Happy New Year!

10 comments:

Errin said...

ohhh I love your washer and dryer and your table is to die for, it looks way good next to your red wall!

Fierce & Free said...

Yay for you guys!!! I'm so happy for you babe! Your kitchen look DARLING.. must say i'm jealous of the new washer and dryer.. I'm so glad you had fun in San Fran.. Love you lots! Happy New year!

Fierce & Free said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fierce & Free said...

Oh ps cute page.. he he looks like mine!

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

Aw babe your table is way cute!! Im happy for you guys!! You will love that washer and dryer forever! haha :) LOVE YOU

~..kass..~ said...

Your washer and dryer are the shit!!! Ya done good Erroll! The niners game looks SO fun!!! NFL games are the bomb huh. My dad and Auz are Redskins fanatics they would have been so sad haha

Michelle said...

Ash your kitchen is so cute.. Mom and Dad did a great job on the table it looks great.. I love you.. and Im so glad you had a great time at the game..

Yvonne said...

Glad you like the table. We love you.
Merry Christmas!

Chase and Nisha said...

I am way excited to get a big belly, but it is not here yet!!! I can tell a difference, but no one else can really tell yet!! I will post them as soon as I become a whale!! Love your Christmas present!!

Chase and Nisha said...

I am way excited to get a big belly, but it is not here yet!!! I can tell a difference, but no one else can really tell yet!! I will post them as soon as I become a whale!! Love your Christmas present!!