Saturday, October 1, 2011

Memorial Weekend.

Memorial weekend.
Yes that's right. I just BARLEY uploaded these pictures. Man am I a slacker.
SO, Memorial weekend my sister Michelle came down and my family went camping in Pine Valley for a couple of nights. My whole life we never camped. EVER. My dad has never been the outdoors man type, until just recently. Now, him and my mom are all about it. Kind of funny, but I'm glad this is something we all can now experience together. It was so nice to get away and escape the heat as well as bond with the fam. Our nights consisted of playing cards, scrabble, roasting marshmallows, dutch oven dinners, and a lot of snacking. We even headed up to Enterprise for one of the Days and went to the Corn Festival. Good times.
It was also Noah's FIRST time camping, and he LOVED it. He got as dirty as he wanted.

Ready for some picture overload, all in no complete order because I am totally awesome like that. Or because I am lazy. ;)

This is his smile face.

This is his CHEESY face!

We decided wipes weren't cutting it, and he needed a good thorough cleaning.


Noah decided he'd pee on me right before he got into the bathtub.

dirtiest mom has ever let me get.


Corn Festival.


Getting into the doggy dish

He stink bugged it everywhere.


Don't make me go to bed.

Roasting Marshmallows for my first time EVER!



He loves his Auntie Michelle!


Cutest Ever!


Funny story. Ali put the cookies over her eyes and said, "I have cookies eyes!" In the most cutest way possible. Then her mom said, "No more cookies.!" Hence the sad face.

My whole life anytime Grandma was around there were always cards involved. She is the ultimate card player.

Love Birds!

I just love these pictures of these two. This is Noah's Great Grandpa Gubler. Beau's Grandpa Buck and my Grandpa Gubler were the BEST of friends, they have quite the history. Grandpa Gubler has SO many fishing stories. Beau and I didn't even know this until we started dating. I know Beau loves to hear them all. Sadly his Grandpa has passed, and I never got to meet him and same with Noah. So Beau always says it's his Grandpa Gubler and Grandpa Buck


We had so much fun camping. It's always nice to rough it in the outdoors and leave the World behind. I'm so glad my grandparents were able to come and enjoy our small trip along with Michelle. I think my family is the best!

1 comment:

Errin said...

K, that second pic of Noah made me bust out laughing so hard, oh my gosh, so cute.. That was such a fun trip.. We need to do it again!