Pretty much every night we are together as a Family, but lately we've been trying to designate Monday night for doing something fun with Noah. On this particular night we took Noah down town to the splash pad (his first time), and he LOOVED IT. It was the perfect time of night, because it wasn't scorching hot, and not a TON of people, like normally.
I love taking Noah to do new things and seeing his reaction. I already knew he'd love it, because he loves the pool. But this way he could crawl, splash around, and check everything out. His poor knees were a little red after from crawling on hard rock cement, but he didn't mind .. He enjoyed every minute. I think his most favorite is people watching. He is so fascinated at watching people, mostly children, play and interact. He needs more friends his age..
Afterwards, we headed over to the carousel. It's fun to have something so neat and fun in town. Noah isn't head over heels for this, but once the ride starts he doesn't think it's so bad.
Oh and of course I can't leave out eating dinner at Kneaders! SO yummy..
I love my little play dates with my Family!
2 comments:
Awe! SO SO CUTE!
so cute!
Post a Comment