Noah Saturday Morning checking out his basket. He got a book, and his very first cell phone, now hopefully he'll leave mine alone!. I heard they carry more bacteria than a toilet. blahh ...
Trying on his new shirt. "Hey ho lets GO"
Ever since I was a little girl, every Easter we, {my moms side of the Family} would hike up to the white sand dunes near Snow Canyon and roll Easter eggs down the hill. It's a tradition that has stuck and is so much fun. I was so excited to take Noah. It's definitely a tradition I want to keep.

Now at first I didn't want Noah playing in the sand AT ALL! Then I decided I would take a chill pill. I think it was more of me not wanting him to get dirty, but that's what kids do, right?

He LOVED it, he didn't know what to think at first. It was hilarious. I kept freaking out saying "DON"T LET HIM GET ANY IN HIS MOUTH." But of course that's what he did. I decided to calm down after I realized he didn't like the taste of sand. Yay he's normal haha. He would forget that he had sand on his hands and put his fingers in his mouth and then YUCK he would try to spit it back out with the funniest look on his face. So funny, and cute.!

After we were all done we had to get him a fresh sandless diaper. Isn't that bum the cutest ever?

Later that Day, we had a BBQ at Errin's house. Errin surprised Ali with a baby duck. Why a duck? Because they were cuter than the chicks :) . The kids had a lot of fun with the duck. Ali thought it was the coolest ever. I think the duck was a little freaked out, but he/she adjusted well.

Beau & Ash <3
The food was Delish!And of course Errin had to go all out and make it cute.! She made these, they are fabric cut outs sewn together! Super cute. Errin and Jared did a great job with everything.

Our little family.

I "mustach" you a question lol. Errin and I made these for Noah's Birthday Party, we decided to get them out and be funny. They were super fun.

Easter was a blast, and sadly I didn't get a picture of Noah Sunday Easter morning. It's always crazy at our house Sunday mornings, early church does that to you. But it was a great weekend and I'm so glad my sister Michelle was able to come down and spend it with us. I feel so grateful for such a great Family.
I hope everyone else had a great Easter as well.
2 comments:
great pictures! Noah got spoiled! :) And Oh that bum!
So I just have to tell you that you got me brainstorming about Jude's first birthday too. I had originally thought about a circus as well (how weird) but then after seeing your blog I thought I'd do something different... I'm thinking a picnic or lemonade stand theme... also with "you are my sunshine" involved. What do you think!? Ha ha you aren't the only crazy one!
Oh that sounds super cute! I really wouldn't mind if you did circus as well, a lot of people have said something to me about doing a circus party! I think it's just popular. I've seen a lot of cute themes, like Dr. suess, where the wild things are. I'm sure whatever you do it will be great because you are so crafty and talented. :)
Post a Comment