Monday, April 18, 2011

Beau's Birthday Bash #1

We celebrated Beau's Birthday last week! I love celebrations! It's so nice to get all of the Family together.
We got ready for the Day and went out to lunch with the Flowers Family, and later that evening we went next door to Duke and Lisa's, had Birthday cake and the boys played some holdem. It was just how Beau liked it, very low key lol. If you don't know Beau very well he HATES making plans, he rather just stay at home and do something fun. He hates making big deals about anything, EVEN his Birthday! Lisa and I wanted to plan a Birthday Bash, but the boys voted against it. I guess next year we'll just have to do it without asking .. If you didn't know Duke and Beau share the same Birthday, exactly 2 years apart. Very random. So Beau gets to share his special Day with his Brother and vice versa.
We had a 2nd Birthday bash with the Wall family! I'll have to make another post about that once I get pictures!.

I made Beau's cake, it was vanilla, with cream cheese frosting and chopped up snickers on top. Beau LOVED it, so I guess that's all that mattered.

Noah eyeing the cake
We ate at the New Dicks BBQ in Bloomington, it was very yummy!
Happy Birthday Baby!

3 comments:

Courtney B said...

Happy birthday to your husband!! That is crazy the boys have the same birthday! Was that always fun for them growing up!?
Eric is the same way...he could care less if we celebrated his birthday. Just as long as he got cake haha. He doesn't like the fuss.

The Terry's said...

happy birthday to your hubby! it must be a boy thing about not wanting to make a big deal about there birthday.

Chelsey said...

Cute cute blog Ash. What a cute little fam.