Saturday, February 5, 2011



Life has been throwing a few curve balls lately. But that's life right? A few things have happened in the last month that has made me realize how precious family and life is.! I wish I could go back in time and do a few things differently, like, been a better example to my siblings, or saved my parents a few headaches and heartaches, or spent more time making memories with my family! It's a good thing I've learned from those mistakes and am making the best out of things now, and can make up for lost time!. My family means the world to me and I just want to thank my parents for making me who I am today, for being the best they can be, and for being such great examples! I have so much love for them and their light they share. I feel so blessed and am so grateful for all of their love.!


1 comment: