Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My 4 Month Old.





My love bug turned 4 months on Monday! We celebrated by going to his doctor for a check up! Poor guy had to get his shots, but he sure was a trooper. He is getting smarter and smarter by the day, and he makes me so happy. We can now proudly say he has graduated from his bassinet to his crib. I know it's a little late, but I guess better late than never, right?. It is SO nice to have him sleep in his own room I can't even begin to say, but i'm sure all you moms know.

Noah weighed in at 14.3 lbs, almost double from when we brought him home from the hospital. Is 25.5 inches long, 5.5 inches longer than from when we brought him home. He is in the 40 percentile for his weight, and the 70 for his height. The doctor also said he has a big head, just like his daddy :) . I guess a bigger head means a bigger brain right lol.! He hasn't rolled over just quit yet, he rolls to his side but not all the way over. I was excited to start him on rice cereal, but the doctor said he is growing just fine, and I could wait a couple of months before I start him on it. I'm sure if I really wanted I could start, but I think i'll wait it out. I don't want him growing up any faster than he already is.

I love getting to spend all my Days with this little guy. I don't know how you working moms do it! Although, I won't lie, i'm sure it'd be nice to get out for a couple of hours and be around adults. But I guess that's what girls nights are good for right!? I'm so grateful for all of my great friends and family. I am so blessed with my life and everyone who's in it!. I've never been happier!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Stop Stop Stop! He is not allowed to get any bigger. He is already growing up way too fast and I feel like I am missing so much of it. Is that selfish? He is such a cutie and I just love him so so much, he makes my heart skip and brings joy to my life, and I love him so much.