Thanksgiving we went up North! My sister lives up there as well as all of my Dad's family! I was so excited we got to leave town. It totally set the Holiday spirit with the snow and Black Friday Christmas shopping! I LOVE Salt Lake! There is so much to do up there unlike here in STG. If my family didn't live here I would totally want to move up there! It was Noah's first trip in the car! He did pretty good, although, now every time I put him in his car seat he's not so sure about it. It was so good getting to spend time with all my family I don't get to see very often! And of course have everyone meet Noah in person! I think I maybe even forgot I had a child, the whole time my sisters took care of him. All I had to do was pump, I didn't even change one diaper. It was a great break for me ;).
Having a baby makes life and times like these, so much more interesting and fun!
Noah's first Turkey Day!

It was so good getting to be with my little Brother Mikey! It's been so long since all of my family has been together! I love my family more than anything! I feel so blessed to have them!.

The best Aunty in the world! They love her to death!

LOL not Noah's best picture, I thought I uploaded the other one, but oh well to late :) . He's still cuter than ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment