Friday, October 8, 2010

Guess Who's

1 MONTH OLD! He is changing EVERYDAY, he doesn't even look like the same baby we brought home from the hospital. He is the most calm baby you ever did see, only cries when he's hungry, and occasionally when he is poopy (which he does A LOT). I never thought in my life I would be changing SOO many diapers.
He is so alert when he's awake, he just stares at you with his big eyes.
He is a great sleeper, only wakes up once through the night for a feeding.
He has the funniest little chicken legs, and loves to play with his tongue!
I love him soo much with all my heart, I feel so blessed and grateful everyday. He humbles me and makes me realize what life's all about. I've never loved something so much. I could just sit and hold and give him kisses ALL day!.
HAPPY 1 MONTH OLD BIRTHDAY LITTLE NOAH, Mommy loves you!

2 comments:

Errin said...

ahhh I love him so much, he's so cute!

Michelle said...

Wow, it's gone by so fast, I'm so happy for you and he is such a blessing. He definitely has changed, and he is starting to take on his own look. He is handsome. I love you guys, make sure he gets extra loves for me.