Wednesday, August 18, 2010

36 weeks and 5 days



Don't mind the dirty mirror I took the picture in, but I am now 36 weeks and 5 days, pretty much 37 weeks. I went to the doctor on Monday, she checked me and i'm not dialated. Something I really didn't want to hear, but she did say I was thinning. So that's some good progress. I am now up to my weekly appointments, so I will go in next Tuesday. I've just started the 35 week formuala (a week late:)), so i'm hoping it helps me progress a little faster. My doctor did say though she suspects me to go close to my due date (sigh).! So I am going to start doing everything in my power, naturally of course, to get this thing going.. I just want to meet my little man already, it's ALL I think about.

On another note, I've taken on the responsibility of watching my two little cousins everyday while their mamma teaches school down the street from my house. It sure has been a hand full but it's fun. Makes my day goes by fast, and they are at fun ages so my job isn't too hard.. Once I have the baby my sister will help take them for a few weeks, until I get use to my new life.
Meet Lincoln,

Meet Conrad,


Their a fun bunch, Lincoln will start preschool the beginning of Sept, so that will make my life a little easier while having the baby as well.
Do I sound crazy lol ... :)

2 comments:

Randi Gardner said...

aww your belly is popping out so much it makes the rest of you look even thinner! It looks like it's dropped a little too which is a good sign... yay! Im so excited for you to have Noah! (I think it will make me feel even closer too.)

Errin said...

I love how you posted lincoln and conrad as part of the family now.. and nice that conrad is sleeping in the pic.. lol.. love ya!