Thursday, July 1, 2010
30 weeks!
So this is how much i've grown in 3 weeks, I feel huge! I just want this little guy to come out already, I can't believe I only have 2 more months. It feels so far away, but I know it's going to come so fast! I have SOOOO much to do in such little time. It can get stressful, I'm hoping things will start coming together in the next few weeks. I'll be finished working by the end of this month. That will give me a month to prepare for my life to take a dramatic change, but a good change. For some reason I don't see me going that far, but I guess we'll see. Last weekend at the reunion I was SOO swollen, I couldn't believe how much I could swell. I didn't even look like myself (well at least to me). But great news the swell went down!. I think it was just from heat and exhaustion. I can't believe how hot this summer has gotten, and I know it's only going to get hotter.! I think all future pregnancies will be planned around the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I cant wait!
Well, Im glad the swelling went down. I didn't know about the reunion, sounds Wonderful! That cabin is beautiful. You and beau look so cute kissing and yes your belly is getting so big. It makes me cry to think of the little guy, and I can't wait to meet him. I love you Ash, and I am so grateful for you and your love and friendship. You mean the world to me and I thank God everyday for you. You are a blessing to my life and a blessing to this world. Thank You! 444... I Love YOU!
so cute! love the belly! cant wait til september :)
you look awesome!
Post a Comment