My most FAVORITE part is this

But the BEST part is family!. I Love seeing everyone all together at the same place. Shelly I can't wait to see you this next weekend, I sure hope you can get feeling better, i will keep you in my prayers!.
Around this time next week comes Christmas Decorations, YAY. It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. Im super stoked to get Beau his gift, he has NO idea..! You will all have to wait and see. :)
Consider this a HAPPY THANKSGIVING to Everyone..!
3 comments:
Hahaha you are too cute!!! Love the post! I am also sooo excited for Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and Breckens birthday, I'm going to have a freakin 3 year old!
Happy Thanksgiving to you sweetie! You're the best!
AH, It was the Best thanksgiving ever. I loved being with everyone and it was such and amazing week. I love You Ashley, thanks for your friendship, love and beautiful spirit. You are so amazing and I am so grateful for you in my life. Have the Best Day Ever...
Shell
Post a Comment