Monday, October 19, 2009

Family weekend getaway!..

Last weekend we went up to Cedar Mountain to spend time with the Wall Family.! Jared's parents were kind enough and let us all use their cabin. It was a great time. We fished, played games, and watched movies.! It was so great to all be up there together, the only sad part was Mikey wasn't able to be there with us, we sure missed him.!...
It was absolutely beautiful up there.!


No one caught any fish haaha! We didn't try hard enough, I guess you could say.
We stayed maybe 40 minutes (don't tell grandpa Gubler) haha.!




This was Kyla's method of fishing.! Throw a rock, hit the fish, and they will float ashore. haha ... (didn't work)




Relaxing at the cabin with Ali Jae, I love this little girl. She is the cutest. Right when I got to the cabin, Ali says "Ash!".. I reply " Yes Ali?" Ali, "I LOVE your curls." In her cute little voice, She is the best ever.! I love the fun little things children say..! Where do they come up with this stuff


Family picture, minus Michael..! Love you guys

It was so pretty I asked Errin to snap a couple of pictures of Beau and I!. It was so beautiful up there. This was taken right out front of the cabin.!
Thanks Errin, you are the best!


I took a few more pictures of Shell and Ali, I will post later when I have time. Im off to work! Have a great day everybody!....

4 comments:

Errin said...

im so glad you guys were able to come, it was way fun!

~..kass..~ said...

Cedar Mountain is the best huh :) I grew up on that mountain..good times. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Michelle said...

It was such a great time. I loved every minute of it and Im soooo glad you and beau made it. Thanks for taking all those pictures they turned out good. I love you ash and so grateful for you and how you have blessed my life. You are the BEST.. I LOVE YOU

The Parks said...

Oh Cedar Mountain is the best!!! How fun! You have the best family!!! I'm so jealous!!!