Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dear love....

I love the feeling of winter on its way. Everytime it gets closer to this time of the year, I can't help but think of Beau and I.
We are on our way to seven christmas's spending together.! I cannot believe it has been so long. This is our time of year. The time of year that makes us remember back to when we first started dating and getting to know eachother.
It's crazy to look back on all those times we've shared and had.!
Im not saying all of those seven years have been the most peachey. But they have made us who we are right now today. And I wouldn't change it for the world.
I am so grateful to have Beau in my life, and by my side as my partner.! I thank god everyday for sending him to me. He is the only one who truly knows and understands me to the fullest. He knows exactly what to do and say, to make me feel better about life everyday.! He is so positive about our future together. He makes me realize what life is all about, he doesn't let material things or false reality get the best of me or him!. He is the most humble man I know, and i'm so lucky he is mine.!
Thank you Beau for everything you do..! Thank you for making my life so much easier all the time. Thank you for all the love songs you've ever played, or sang to me. Thank you for telling me I can do it.! Thank you for not letting me get caught up in "life" and the pressures it brings. Thank you for being so patient with me. Thank you for never judging me, and most of all thank you for taking on the roll of being my life partner!. I could never tell you just how much it means to me, I can only show you. I love you more the words will ever be able to describe!.
You are my hero, bestfriend, and my love of all time and eternity. I appreciate you more than ever...

5 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Love your new pictures my dear, so awesome!

Errin said...

aww, so cute!

The Parks said...

Ahh that is such a sweet post! I love it! I'm glad he makes you happy!

Yvonne said...

I'm so happy that you are so happy!
Your joy is my joy.
Your tears are my tears.
Whether they are tears of happiness or sadness.
Congratulations on being married to your best friend.

Michelle said...

Awe, Ash that is so sweet. It brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy your happy and that you have Beau. What a beautiful life you have and the memories you have made and will continue to make through out your life. I love you and I am so grateful for you and your love. Thanks for being my sister. Your the Greatest.
Love You
Shell