Wednesday, June 17, 2009

PUPPY. ......!

Last night the girl gave birth to one little healthy girl.! I was so excited and nervous all together! And to top things off, Beau was at work while I delivered a puppy! It was probably a miracle she only delivered one, I think anymore than that would have freaked me out. But she did such a great job! She was in labor for about an hour an half and then she popped it out. She did everything on her own natural mother instinct, which was also good because I don't have the strongest stomach!. But we made it through the night, and we had one new little pup when Beau came home from work. I want to name her June Bug since its june and all.! Beau hasn't told me its a for sure yet, but I will still be calling her that until then. I'm happy for the new puppy, and im glad there is only one.


5 comments:

Errin said...

yay, I cant wait to see her!

~..kass..~ said...

Oh what a cute lil pup!!!

The Swapp's said...

oh.. cute I love the brown ones.. Im glad everything went well and I Hope she does better with this one :) she should since she is older.

Yvonne said...

Ohhh soo sweet. I want to come see her.
You're a good nana!

Chase and Nisha said...

Puppies again??? They are adorable!! I love them!!