Friday, December 5, 2008

The Holidays

Havn't posted anything in a while,
Thanksgiving was awesome, Beau and I got the oppurtunity to spend it up north with my side of the family.! We had a blast! While we were up there we got to meet up with Kari and J.D as well,, not that we don't already get enough of them :) ..! And best of all,, we got to visit Megs and Sean at their new place! I loved every minute of it!.. We went to the Jazz game,, unfortunatly they lost, but we still had a great time, getting to be with our friends and family who we love and treasure so much..! I am so grateful for all of our friends, and family! It was also my first time going up to visit my sister Michelle at her place up in West Jordan..! She is such a great sister, and I am so grateful to have her apart of my life as well.! I love the holidays, and how it brings everyone together.! It makes you humble for everything you have!... I can't wait for Christmas! Beau is going to love his present.! I need to post pictures, but at the moment my computer is not working, so I can't up load any!.. You guys will all just have to wait.
Well we love you all! Happy Holidays. Oh and Tomorrow night @ 6:30 December 6th Kari and I are have a scentsy party and would love to see whoever can make it!.. Please come for a good time! Happy Holidays everbody!

4 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Oh the Jazz so fun! Hope you guys have a fun Scentsy party tonight. Wish I was home cause I am running low on that stuff :)

Michelle said...

Im glad you guys had a great time. I enjoyed every moment of it.. I can't wait till christmas.. I love You....

Anonymous said...

I fruckin love & miss you!!

Anonymous said...

There ya go bizz! Love you!