Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!











I didn't get to dress up the night of Halloween, because Beau had to work, and I wans't feeling up to it anyways!. But then my friend was having a get together the day after and it wa a must that you dressed up!.. So I went to the store and thankfully everything was half off. :) Thats always nice, So here is a couple of pictures that were taken of me and my girls!... I had lots of fun, unfortunatly Beau had to work Saturday night too, but thankfully I still got a picture with him.! Halloween was super fun, I am so excited for fall to be here and for all the holidays yet to come..! I love this time of year, I get to enjoy it with all of my family who I love so much!.. It will be mine and Beau's 6th christmas together, we are pretty excited.! Love you all




7 comments:

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

Halloween was a good time! I cant beilive its already the holidays again!!! PRAY FOR SNOW! :)

Anonymous said...

You looked so HOT babe! I'm glad you had fun! MWAH!

Errin said...

I love your new background! ITS CUTEEEEEEEE!

Fierce & Free said...

You look adorable!!!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I love you with all my heart babe. Thank you for wanting to help! Just being my friend is enough to help to keep me happy for a lifetime! Love you much, always!!!

~..kass..~ said...

hey hottie! Love the blog, it is much more fun! Loves!

Yvonne said...

aha! You did dress up! I wish I could have seen you!!!