Here's Pete and Polly.. They are absolutely in love, they could make out a chirp all day. Petey is the Green and Polly is the Blue. At first we only had Petey, but one I decided Petey needed a girlfriend. Petey wasn't to thrilled at first when Polly came along, but after about an hour Petey was already trying to play with her and show her around the cagel. I am so happy they get along. :)
5 comments:
thos pictures are cool, It looks like your inside the cage with them!
Ash you crack me up.. I love this post.. And Yes the pictures are very SWEET... I love you.. YOu are the GREATEST.. Have a great Weekend...
Love and LIGHT
Hi honey, It really is a cool picture of the bird.
I love you! Hope all is going well.
xoxoxoxo, mom
Remember when we were just bringing polly home :) im glad they get along and they didnt try to kill eachother like the kid at pet-co said they might... hahaha! They are pretty birds!! Love your bum!
Post a Comment